I’m so fortunate to be red! I’m fiery. I’m strong. I know men take notice of me and that I cannot be resisted.” – Orhan Pamuk, My Name is Red
2) Women come and go. You’ll carry them with you after you’re apart. Be wary then of whom you attach yourself to.
3) Don’t concern yourself with other people’s drama or let your life be entangled by their problems.
4) Some women will flirt with you while they are in a relationship. Don’t be alone with her or return the flirt, it’s a dangerous situation so gaurd yourself.
5) Save money. If you don’t you’ll always be at someone’s mercy. Whatever you got to do, hold some back.
6) Don’t burn bridges with friends, family, or employers. You may have to travel on that road again, keep it clean.
7) Never let your anger determine your destiny. Some fights aren’t meant to be fought. Rage can be used against you. When faced with rage, take a moment to separate yourself and think about what your doing.
8) You must have enemies. If you’re living in such a way as to NEVER offend anyone, you’re compromising yourself.
9) Follow spirituality to the fullest. Find your god and spend time to develop your spirit. Herein lies the greatest strength, the greatest peace, and the most enduring love. Strength to overcome any obstacle, peace to pass through any circumstance, and love when no one stands with you.
10) Enjoy solitude. Don’t spend all your time enjoying an entourage. Learn about yourself in the solitude. Great character is forged there. Great wisdom is found there.
11) Surround yourself with positive people, positive things, in positive places. Your soul will feel it when you don’t, so run from the negative things that pull you down.
– With much love,
|“My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.” – Albert Einstein
|Spiritual starvation is just as sad|