– David Lloyd George
I see it in your eyes, the pain you try to hide. Just beyond the beauty, right below the smile, lies the confusion, the pain of not knowing, the paralysis of indecision. You want to know for sure before you leap off that board of comfort. But you cannot know for sure, ever, that the leap your about to take is the right one. It’s that moment, when you step out of habitual comfort, out of imagined safety, it‘s that moment that a miracle of transformation, the creative motion of life, begins to reveal the you that you were created to be. God holds our hand to encourage us take the leap, only then will you see yourself and know by experience, the love of your creator.
2) Women come and go. You’ll carry them with you after you’re apart. Be wary then of whom you attach yourself to.
3) Don’t concern yourself with other people’s drama or let your life be entangled by their problems.
4) Some women will flirt with you while they are in a relationship. Don’t be alone with her or return the flirt, it’s a dangerous situation so gaurd yourself.
5) Save money. If you don’t you’ll always be at someone’s mercy. Whatever you got to do, hold some back.
6) Don’t burn bridges with friends, family, or employers. You may have to travel on that road again, keep it clean.
7) Never let your anger determine your destiny. Some fights aren’t meant to be fought. Rage can be used against you. When faced with rage, take a moment to separate yourself and think about what your doing.
8) You must have enemies. If you’re living in such a way as to NEVER offend anyone, you’re compromising yourself.
9) Follow spirituality to the fullest. Find your god and spend time to develop your spirit. Herein lies the greatest strength, the greatest peace, and the most enduring love. Strength to overcome any obstacle, peace to pass through any circumstance, and love when no one stands with you.
10) Enjoy solitude. Don’t spend all your time enjoying an entourage. Learn about yourself in the solitude. Great character is forged there. Great wisdom is found there.
11) Surround yourself with positive people, positive things, in positive places. Your soul will feel it when you don’t, so run from the negative things that pull you down.
– With much love,
Broken. A pervasive and hopeless sadness following a loss or traumatic experience. There is another side to brokenness, a side that is beautiful. When my mind snaps, when my heart breaks, when I’m left alone, when I’m betrayed, I am cast down on the stones of life and the shards of peace and hope scatter everywhere. In the aftermath, when all I’m left with are pieces, there lies a hidden gift of recovery. The process of healing and restoration initiates a change that, if I were left whole, could not occur. For brokenness to help me, for it to begin surprising and wondrous changes, I must take my mess to the Creator. He formed the grandeur of the universe from chaotic clutter and He will bring awesome galaxies of restoration to the darkness of my broken soul. When I yield to Him, a resurrection of hope reaches from the grave. I find real beauty in brokenness, it allows me to be an understanding and compassionate companion to the many that lay in ruins. Brokenness, it allows me a chance to be a healer, and as I heal others, I restore myself.